Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Suppliers and cultivators represented at IFTFThe FHTF and IFTF are drawing to a close today, and the general atmosphere is optimistic. There have been plenty of meetings between growers, technicians, traders and suppliers of various nationalities. We will publish a full photo report on Monday.
At the trade show venue, Expo Haarlemmermeer, the show floor of hall D has been completely refurbished into a full-fledged, spacious hall.
The Celtic Cooling team is present at the show
The huge amount of roses in various exotic colors was striking. Some even had actual flags on them.
Debets Schalke with new and used greenhouses and components
Robert Vink of Alumat Zeeman visits the stand of De Gier
The HSI products do well in ornamental horticulture, so it was a busy show for the team
On Monday, a complete photo report will follow. Today you're still welcome to visit the FloralDaily and BPnieuws team and pick up a guide at stand C2.41.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.