Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Suppliers and cultivators represented at IFTFThe FHTF and IFTF are drawing to a close today, and the general atmosphere is optimistic. There have been plenty of meetings between growers, technicians, traders and suppliers of various nationalities. We will publish a full photo report on Monday.
At the trade show venue, Expo Haarlemmermeer, the show floor of hall D has been completely refurbished into a full-fledged, spacious hall.
The Celtic Cooling team is present at the show
The huge amount of roses in various exotic colors was striking. Some even had actual flags on them.
Debets Schalke with new and used greenhouses and components
Robert Vink of Alumat Zeeman visits the stand of De Gier
The HSI products do well in ornamental horticulture, so it was a busy show for the team
On Monday, a complete photo report will follow. Today you're still welcome to visit the FloralDaily and BPnieuws team and pick up a guide at stand C2.41.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.