Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Princettia paired with major Breast Cancer Awareness promotions in Japan
Suntory Flowers partners with major brands to support Breast Cancer Awareness and fundraising. Bright pink Princettia euphorbias have become the perfect plant for Pink Ribbon promotions.
Cosmetics and fragrance giant Estee Lauder celebrates the 25th year of its breast cancer awareness campaign (www.bcacampaign.com). The event kicked off September 29th in Tokyo’s Ginza shopping district. A pink maze led people through educational displays and to a photo spot, where participants posted their pictures to #pinkribbon25.
Japan Airlines also had a special “pink flight.” Passengers received a pink rubber bracelet, a breast cancer awareness card and a Princettia plant as a gift.
Suntory also worked with a lingerie brand called Wacoal to support its “Love Your Bust” campaign. Princettia was displayed in Wacoal stores as part of the celebration.
Last, but not least, a portion of Princettia sales will be donated to the J. POSH Pink Ribbon Fund of the Japan Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Campaign.
For more on Princettia euphorbias, visit www.princettia.net.
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.