Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 21-23, Milan
Italy: Myplant & Garden brings international green industry togetherMyplant & Garden has attracted exhibitors, professionals and buyers from all over the world. This is shown by the record numbers of the last edition: 3 days of exhibition (22-23-24 February), 567 exhibitors (+30%>2016; +70%>2015), 21% of which came from abroad (18% in 2016), 110 official, international buyer delegations in the halls, 40 sold-out meetings, seminars, talks and events. More than 13,000 visitors (12% from abroad).
Myplant & Garden – the trade fair that presents and promotes the whole green industry through its 8 macro-sectors (nurseries, flowers, decoration, landscape, machinery, services, garden care, pots) – aims at confirming in 2018 its role of Italian meeting place for the international green industry, by facilitating the creation of networks, meetings and business opportunities, also thanks to the participation of professional orders (architects, agronomists, forestry operators, engineers…), associations (landscape, lighting, horticulture, arboriculture), Italian universities, foundations, PPAA, companies, publishing houses, municipalities, collectives and consortiums, research centres.
The main objectives for February 2018 – when the most important actors in the horticulture, landscape and garden markets will come together – will be to make known the innovations in the sector, promote products and services, facilitate the best contacts, stimulate the opportunities of economic development, give value to excellence, trigger the dialogue between made in Italy and the rest of the world, offer opportunities for technical and professional updates.
In order to follow this process of growth, the edition 2018 of Myplant will add a third hall -- for a total of 45,000 sqm of exhibiting space – will give more impulse to the research of international buyers, will develop new formative and informative themes relevant to the green industry, will enhance the return of Italian flower markets at the fair, will focus on the theme of decoration, will create special areas for machinery, landscape and green building, will consolidate the offer in an ever more complete and dynamic way, unique in the whole Mediterranean.
For more information:
Myplant & Garden
Tel. (+39) 02 6889080
Fax (+39) 02 60737218
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.