Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya: Flower farm workers get 23% pay rise in new dealMore than 62,000 flower farm workers are set to benefit after their employers and their union signed an agreement for a pay increase on Thursday.
The collective bargaining agreement between the Kenya Plantation and Agricultural Workers Union and the Agricultural Employers Association on behalf of 66 flower farms across the country will see workers take home a 23 per cent increase in their pay.
The workers’ house allowance will also go up by 28 per cent.
Read more at the Daily Nation (Agewa Magut)
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.