Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 1 in Baton Rouge
US: LSU AgCenter holds poinsettia showThe LSU AgCenter will host the annual poinsettia show and sale from 8 a.m. to noon on Dec. 1 at the LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens at Burden, located at 4560 Essen Lane near Interstate 10 in Baton Rouge.
Visitors will have an opportunity to purchase and rate a variety of poinsettia plants. LSU AgCenter file photo/John Wozniak
Visitors may purchase fresh poinsettias from a wide selection of varieties on display for $10 to $12 per plant.
Visitors also will have the opportunity to take a survey and rate several poinsettia varieties. The Botanic Gardens is one of the nationwide trial locations for new and classic poinsettia varieties.
“We rely on our visitors to take part in the evaluation process to help poinsettia breeders decide which poinsettias hit the shelves next Christmas season,” said Jeff Kuehny, resident director at the Botanic Gardens at Burden.
Admission is free and open to the public. Proceeds from the sale go to fund educational programs at the Botanic Gardens. For additional information, call 225-763-3990.
Source: LSU AgCenter
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.