Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
construction of 27,500 m2 greenhouse starts
Development company HOT realises first project with Pligt Professionals
Due to the amalgamation of the existing potted plant company belonging to Pligt Professionals in 's-Gravenzande with the 5.6 ha plot of horticultural land belonging to development company HOT Westland, a plot of 10 ha of greenhouses will be created along the Maasdijk in 's-Gravenzande. Pligt Professionals also has another location in Heinenoord of 42,000 m2.
With the support of Yeald from Naaldwijk the expansion, development and construction of the potted plant company belonging to Pligt Professionals in 's-Gravenzande will be realised. The permit for the construction was recently granted and they have now started the expansion with 27,500 m2 of greenhouse with a modern processing space. Another 20,000 m2 of greenhouse will be built in phase 2, until there is a total of 82,000 m2 at the location in 's-Gravenzande.
From left to right: Arthur Vijverberg of Yeald, Gert van der Pligt of Pligt Professionals and Rob van den Ende, director of HOT.
Van der Pligt is very satisfied with the collaboration with the development company HOT. Due to the expansion of the existing company Pligt Professionals can realise efficiency and synergy advantages and continue to grow with its customers. Development company HOT is contributing to further increasing scale, modernisation and sustainability in horticulture in the Westland with the sale of the plot to Pligt Professionals.
For more information:
3274 LL Heinenoord
T: +31 (0)186 60 12 63
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.