Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pen & Petal expands staffPen & Petal has announced the addition of Alison Strate as marketing & digital content specialist.
“Alison brings industry experience and a horticulture degree, which fits in perfectly with our specialization,” says Kerstin Ouellet, president of Pen & Petal. “We built the business on providing the industry marketing expertise with horticulture knowledge behind it.”
In her new role, Strate will support clients through social media and digital marketing strategy development, content development, website management and development, marketing coordination and more.
“Alison’s skills and experience in social media and digital marketing – she has proven success in all platforms from Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and Pinterest – will serve our clients well as the digital world continues to develop,” Ouellet says.
Most recently, Strate served as marketing coordinator for EuroAmerican Propagators, while simultaneously operating her own marketing consulting business. Her career also includes time as a grower intern with Dutch Heritage Gardens, Larkspur, CO, and as project & hiring coordinator for Brigham Young University, where she earned her bachelor of science in horticulture.
Strate can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.