Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"The roses that never die"Known as preserved roses, they are 100% natural. The roses are available in various sizes: large, medium, giant and small too. There is a wide range of colors and an infinity of combinations.
These roses are carefully selected and handcrafted to preserve their beauty for months and even years, according to Gonzalo Luzuriaga, Executive President of BellaRosa, which has been in the market since 1996. The farm, located near Quito, Ecuador, has 125 acres where more than 100 varieties of roses are grown.
"The floriculturist tells us that the process consists of replacing the natural compounds of the roses with preservative products, to maintain their original beauty and enjoy it for much longer. Although preservation methods have been known for decades, each company develops its own formulas to improve quality, color and durability."
Preserved roses do not require any maintenance, pruning, water, or light; they do not demand special care. Its production process and all its components are friendly for human beings and the environment, Gonzalo says.
For more information
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.