Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Interest for added value for flower processing at IFTF 2017During the IFTF 2017, visitors paid a lot of interest in the added value possibilities that Bercomex can offer for cut flower processing businesses. Bercomex was both represented with a stand at the IFTF 2017 in Vijfhuizen as well as with a demonstration point in De Kwakel, where two rose processing solutions could be seen at Dümmen Orange.
Introduction reporting tool at IFTF 2017
At the Bercomex IFTF booth, the introduction of the Bercomex Insights Tool took place. This new reporting tool offers customers the opportunity to gain immediate insight into production data and to compare the data with last season. This enables real-time monitoring and adjustment of processing.
Two rose processing solutions at Dümmen Orange
Visitors of different countries went to Bercomex's customer Dümmen Orange to see demonstrations of the fully automated Furora Rosa and semi-automatic RoseMatic, which was temporarily installed at the rose farm of breeder Dümmen Orange. Particular attention was paid to the innovative vision techniques of both machines.
For more information:
Verlengde Lageweg 10, 1628 PM Hoorn
Postbus 2209, 1620 EE Hoorn
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.