Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Interest for added value for flower processing at IFTF 2017During the IFTF 2017, visitors paid a lot of interest in the added value possibilities that Bercomex can offer for cut flower processing businesses. Bercomex was both represented with a stand at the IFTF 2017 in Vijfhuizen as well as with a demonstration point in De Kwakel, where two rose processing solutions could be seen at Dümmen Orange.
Introduction reporting tool at IFTF 2017
At the Bercomex IFTF booth, the introduction of the Bercomex Insights Tool took place. This new reporting tool offers customers the opportunity to gain immediate insight into production data and to compare the data with last season. This enables real-time monitoring and adjustment of processing.
Two rose processing solutions at Dümmen Orange
Visitors of different countries went to Bercomex's customer Dümmen Orange to see demonstrations of the fully automated Furora Rosa and semi-automatic RoseMatic, which was temporarily installed at the rose farm of breeder Dümmen Orange. Particular attention was paid to the innovative vision techniques of both machines.
For more information:
Verlengde Lageweg 10, 1628 PM Hoorn
Postbus 2209, 1620 EE Hoorn
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.