Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: London St Pancras station unveils 15,000-flower Christmas treeLast week London St Pancras International unveiled its 2017 Christmas tree, a statuesque flower tree created by the station’s very own luxury florist, Moyses Stevens. Bringing a festive flourish to the famous station, the hand-crafted 47ft floral sensation is made from over 15,000 flowers and took over 1,151 expert man hours to bring to life.
The tree’s branches are interlaced with roses; hydrangeas; delicate anemones; amaryllis, orchids; and dianthus; whilst pretty petals and pine cones are strung around the tree in lieu of traditional lights. The stunning creation will take pride of place on the station concourse, gleefully greeting commuters, Londoners, and tourists alike until 3rd January 2018.
Read more at Ideal Home (Tamara Kelly)
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.