Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BIZZ Holland present at IPM Essen 2018 with 60 participants60 Dutch companies of the ornamental horticulture sector will come together at the BIZZ Holland stand at the next Internationale Pflanzenmesse (IPM) in Germany (Hall 12, Stand no. 12A20). The event will take place in Essen from 23 to 26 January 2018.
Hall 12 is traditionally the Dutch hall for nursery stock products. For the sixth year, BIZZ Communications is organising the BIZZ Holland stand in this hall. Look & Feel, which was successfully introduced last year, will be continued at IPM 2018. The stand has been completely adapted to the new entry of Hall 12. The design, based on pallets, has a natural look and enables the fresh and clear layout of the 60 stands. An impression of the stand and the layout can be found on the BIZZ Communications website.
The 60 participants exhibit a reflection of what is on offer at the Dutch nursery stock industry. From starting material and semi-grown products to visually attractive products, and from avenue trees, perennials, conifers and roses to ornamental shrubs. The participants come from the nursery stock regions of Boskoop, Opheusden, Venlo and Zundert, among others. The companies will be presenting their current range of garden plants and trees for 2018.
Plantarium new style
The international nursery trade fair, Plantarium, has a prominent presence on the BIZZ Holland stand. Plantarium will present the theme for the 36th edition of the trade fair, which will take place from Wednesday 22 until Friday 24 August 2018 in Boskoop/Hazerswoude. In addition to information about participation and visiting Plantarium, information about the new set-up of the novelty showcases will also be available. Together with the KVBC (the Royal Association of Boskoop Cultures), Plantarium is examining the possibilities of holding novelty showcases in February (spring), June (summer) and August (autumn). Holding multiple showcases would enable more plants to get a higher score and to benefit from the brand name Plantarium.
For more information:
Italielaan 4, 2391 PT Hazerswoude-Dorp
+31 (0)172 23 54 00
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.