Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Nominations welcome for 2018 SAF AwardsWhile the 45th Annual American Music Awards ceremony celebrated the latest and greatest talents of the contemporary music scene on Nov. 19, the floral industry honors outstanding achievement among its professionals in September — and the application deadlines for those accolades come fast in the new year.
The Society of American Florists recognizes excellence in the floral industry with a range of awards and professional designations. SAF will bestow its 2018 honors during the Stars of the Industry Awards Dinner at SAF Palm Springs 2018, SAF’s 134th Annual Convention, Sept. 12-15, 2018 at the Westin Mission Hills in Rancho Mirage, California.
Read more at safnow.org (Sheila Santiago)
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.