Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Nominations welcome for 2018 SAF AwardsWhile the 45th Annual American Music Awards ceremony celebrated the latest and greatest talents of the contemporary music scene on Nov. 19, the floral industry honors outstanding achievement among its professionals in September ó and the application deadlines for those accolades come fast in the new year.
The Society of American Florists recognizes excellence in the floral industry with a range of awards and professional designations. SAF will bestow its 2018 honors during the Stars of the Industry Awards Dinner at SAF Palm Springs 2018, SAFís 134th Annual Convention, Sept. 12-15, 2018 at the Westin Mission Hills in Rancho Mirage, California.
Read more at safnow.org (Sheila Santiago)
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.