Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Impression of Eurasia Plant Fair / Flower Show 2017The 9th edition of Eurasia Plant Fair / Flower Show was held between the dates of 23rd 25th of November 2017 in İstanbul TÜYAP Fair Convention Centre. Turkish Ornamental Plants and Products Exporters Association participated in the fair and welcomed many visitors from around the world including buyers mission from Jordan and Albania with the support of the Turkish Ministry of Economy.
As a coordinating facility between Turkish exporters and the Ministry, our association organized B2B meetings between exporter companies and foreign import companies, and conducted sectoral marketing and promotion during the fair.
Every year almost 280 participant companies from 17 different countries attend the Flower Show, which is the largest trade fair of ornamental plants in Turkey. The fair functions as a trading bridge between Europe and Asia in the ornamental plants industry and hosts about 11,000 visitors from around the world. (source: www.susbitkileri.org.tr)
To give an impression of the show, below are pictures of some of the exhibitors that were posted on Social Media.
The booth of Royal FloraHolland (Source: Twitter page RFHTradeFair)
MPS at the booth of Greenn. (Source: Twitter page GREENN)
Mischa Groothuizen of Levoplant talking with a visitor. (Source: Twitter page GREENN)
Van Den Bos Flowerbulbs. (Source: Twitter page Vandenbosflowerbulbs)
For more information
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.