Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Impression of Eurasia Plant Fair / Flower Show 2017The 9th edition of Eurasia Plant Fair / Flower Show was held between the dates of 23rd 25th of November 2017 in İstanbul TÜYAP Fair Convention Centre. Turkish Ornamental Plants and Products Exporters Association participated in the fair and welcomed many visitors from around the world including buyers mission from Jordan and Albania with the support of the Turkish Ministry of Economy.
As a coordinating facility between Turkish exporters and the Ministry, our association organized B2B meetings between exporter companies and foreign import companies, and conducted sectoral marketing and promotion during the fair.
Every year almost 280 participant companies from 17 different countries attend the Flower Show, which is the largest trade fair of ornamental plants in Turkey. The fair functions as a trading bridge between Europe and Asia in the ornamental plants industry and hosts about 11,000 visitors from around the world. (source: www.susbitkileri.org.tr)
To give an impression of the show, below are pictures of some of the exhibitors that were posted on Social Media.
The booth of Royal FloraHolland (Source: Twitter page RFHTradeFair)
MPS at the booth of Greenn. (Source: Twitter page GREENN)
Mischa Groothuizen of Levoplant talking with a visitor. (Source: Twitter page GREENN)
Van Den Bos Flowerbulbs. (Source: Twitter page Vandenbosflowerbulbs)
For more information
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.