Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Christmasworld and Floradecora 2018: Tips for visitorsThe countdown to Christmasworld has begun and, from 26 to 30 January 2018, the fair will open its doors to the international festive and seasonal decoration sector for five days of 'Merry Business'. In Frankfurt am Main, international trade buyers from the retail, wholesale and import trades can discover not only the trends and new products from around 1,000 exhibitors from more than 40 countries but also benefit from an unrivalled programme of events full of fresh impulses. Supplementing this broad spectrum of seasonal decorations, the concurrent Floradecora offers fresh flowers, plants, floral and other ready-made arrangements, e.g., gerbera, lilies, lisianthus, anthuriums, poinsettias and Christmas trees. “We recommend that you use our website to plan your visit online before leaving for the fair, which will enable you to use your valuable time there most effectively. Choose your personal highlights from the multi-faceted range of products and don't forget to leave time for the concurrent Paperworld and Creativeworld trade fairs”, says Eva Olbrich, Director of Christmasworld and Floradecora, Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
Visitors wanting to make their visit as efficient as possible should arrange their tickets, travel and hotel accommodation at the earliest possible opportunity. The online exhibitor search engine and the newsletter help to plan effectively before even leaving for Frankfurt am Main. Supplementary information provides further support for a successful visit to the fair. A variety of services make things easier so that the time there can be used efficiently for discussions and placing orders in the exhibition halls.
Subscribe to the Newsletter now to ensure you do not miss any news or details of special offers, new exhibitor products, etc.
Online admission ticket
Purchasing an admission ticket online is not only cheaper but also includes free travel to and from the fair using local public-transport services operated by the RMV public-transport authority in Frankfurt and the region.
Online exhibitor search engine
On the Christmasworld website, visitors can gather advance information and create a personal list of favourites with all important information about exhibitors and products.
Interactive hall plan
The interactive hall plan offers an advance overview of the fair with a zoom function for a closer look at the individual hall floors.
The event calendar summarises all highlights, such as lectures, panel discussions and workshops.
Hotels and accommodation
Find and book inexpensive hotels and accommodation with just a few clicks. https://www.hotelguide-frankfurt.com
To get to the fair, simply follow the signs of our integrated traffic management system, which will take you to Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre by the shortest route
After clicking on the link under www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en you will find special offers quickly and easily by entering the code DEZJDRG in the box marked 'Event code'.
With the free Lufthansa 'Baggage Drop-off Service' at the City entrance, you can have your baggage sent to the airport while you continue your visit at the fair.
3. Visiting the fair
Christmasworld and Floradecora 2018 open from Friday to Monday from 09:00 to 18:00 hrs and on Tuesday from 09:00 to 17:00 hrs.
1 day: in advance € 25 / on arrival € 29 / reduced € 15
2 days: in advance € 35 / on arrival € 42
Season ticket: in advance € 45 / on arrival € 65
The free Christmasworld Navigator smartphone app contains important information about the fair, including a mobile exhibitor search engine and the calendar of events.
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.