Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"New lighting product halves costs with double coverage"TotalGrow’s newest lighting product is the next generation in photoperiodic lighting. Each 16W light bulb of the TotalGrow Pure Flowering 200 Lamp can control the timing of flowering/vegetative growth over a 200 sq ft area at only 0.14 amps. The flowering lamp has metal, waterproof housings protecting the precisely tuned LEDs.
TotalGrow has also continued to improve another improvement to its high intensity lighting fixture. The TG15A Broad Grow Spectrum Light fixtures have achieved another 10% efficiency increase. The power draw has been reduced from 155W to 143W. Contact email@example.com for a light plan and calculations of how this can further increase your savings.
Visit the producer in booth 1408 at the GLExpo.
Contact Jeff Mastin at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet, or just stop by.
For more information:
Jeff Mastin – Chief Biologist
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.