Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"New lighting product halves costs with double coverage"TotalGrow’s newest lighting product is the next generation in photoperiodic lighting. Each 16W light bulb of the TotalGrow Pure Flowering 200 Lamp can control the timing of flowering/vegetative growth over a 200 sq ft area at only 0.14 amps. The flowering lamp has metal, waterproof housings protecting the precisely tuned LEDs.
TotalGrow has also continued to improve another improvement to its high intensity lighting fixture. The TG15A Broad Grow Spectrum Light fixtures have achieved another 10% efficiency increase. The power draw has been reduced from 155W to 143W. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a light plan and calculations of how this can further increase your savings.
Visit the producer in booth 1408 at the GLExpo.
Contact Jeff Mastin at email@example.com to schedule a time to meet, or just stop by.
For more information:
Jeff Mastin – Chief Biologist
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.