- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Belgium: Soil passport as new tool to more sustainable management of agricultural parcels
- HBA opens test locations in Kenya and Colombia for cut flower hydrangea
- Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- UK: Linuron replacement for ornamental bulb growers
- Illegal trade putting Greek wild orchids at risk, scientists warn
"New lighting product halves costs with double coverage"
TotalGrow has also continued to improve another improvement to its high intensity lighting fixture. The TG15A Broad Grow Spectrum Light fixtures have achieved another 10% efficiency increase. The power draw has been reduced from 155W to 143W. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a light plan and calculations of how this can further increase your savings.
Visit the producer in booth 1408 at the GLExpo.
Contact Jeff Mastin at email@example.com to schedule a time to meet, or just stop by.
For more information:
Jeff Mastin – Chief Biologist
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Plants capable of rapid, long-distance defensive signaling to warn leaves of danger
- 10/12/2018 Researchers use biotechnology to develop blue rose
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/05/2018 Electronic tags keep tabs on greenhouse variables
- 10/05/2018 'Plant orchestra' gives people a glimpse into the inner life of plants
- 10/05/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/01/2018 Closing the data gap in horticultural research
- 10/01/2018 "Empower your plants and your business"
- 09/27/2018 "Investment in LED should increase production and quality"
- 09/26/2018 Outdoor study lends insight into flower timing
- 09/25/2018 Capturing the spectral composition of light sources
- 09/21/2018 ‘Generic light recipe per crop is bullshit’
- 09/18/2018 Japan: New plant species discovered in museum is probably extinct
- 09/17/2018 US (CT): Operating automated greenhouses in Cheshire
- 09/13/2018 LED Grower's Guide for Ornamentals
- 09/11/2018 Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/10/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/05/2018 New filters for Ball Seed WebTrack