Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
September 19-21, Padova
Italy: AIPH approves Flormart 2018 trade fairThe International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has given approval to Flormart 2018 to become a D category International Horticultural Trade Fair according to the Regulations of AIPH. Flormart will take place in Padova, Italy on 19-21 September 2018 and will feature ornamental horticultural exhibitors from Italy and around the world.
AIPH has the role of approving international horticultural exhibitions and will actively promote participation in the event to its members around the world. AIPH members approved Flormart during its General Meeting on 26 September and the contract was signed between AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe and Geo Spa (owners of Flormart) Chairman, Andrea Olivi, on 18 October in Padova. Flormart also became an Affiliate Member of AIPH.
AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe and Geo Spa (owners of Flormart) Chairman, Andrea Olivi
Commenting on the approval Tim Briercliffe said “AIPH is delighted to have granted this approval to Flormart which is now only the second trade fair to have achieved this. We look forward to supporting this event in 2018 and helping this rapidly growing event to grow even more and become even more international.”
Flormart 2018 vision is that Green is the colour of the Future, for this reason the show will feature an Innovation hall for companies to display new production systems and technologies for smart agriculture, and urban regeneration and green and sustainable cities projects. A new Award focused on Plant and Trees, Young Plants, Sustainability and Innovation organised together with AIPH will be launched.
On behalf of Flormart Andrea Olivi commented “Our mission is to support Horticultural industry enhancing quality, sustainability and innovation in companies. We work on a continuative project of promotion of the sector all year long. We will organise several events focused on urban requalification in Italy, together with the Italian Ministry of the Environment to improve communication on green infrastructures in cities. Business meetings for Italian and foreign companies will be organised during the year in a selected foreign country to develop market opportunities. I believe that the partnership with AIPH represents a fundamental pillar for the future development of the exhibition and networking opportunities at an international scale”.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.