Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Spring Meadow Nursery revamps brand identityDecember 4, 2017, marks the release of Spring Meadow Nursery’s new logo - the first update in a decade and the most dramatic change in company branding since the Deppe family started the business in 1981.
The previous logo consisted of a sprig of three green leaves which represented Spring Meadow Nursery’s shrub propagation heritage. This is still reflected in the leaf of the new design, however, the addition of a colorful flower bud expresses a dedication to the development and introduction of new, colorful, flowering shrub genetics.
The streamlined presentation also edits out the words “Nursery Inc.” from the branding, reinforcing a reach that extends far beyond nursery work. Spring Meadow Nursery currently has over 34 acres of greenhouses and research facilities, allowing the propagation of exponentially larger and more vigorous lines, and the expansion of plant genetics and development programs for the Proven Winners ColorChoice brand.
“What we do at Spring Meadow has been continuously evolving to meet the needs of our customers and bring new plant varieties to the market.” said Product Development & Marketing Manager, Tim Wood. “We felt a need for our identity to match that evolution and this new logo does that.”
Look for the new Spring Meadow logo in their booth at MANTS this January in Baltimore and watch for a new website launch in the upcoming months at www.SpringMeadowNursery.com.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.