Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IPM Dubai opens its doors todayToday, the IPM Dubai opens its doors for the twelfth time. It will feature the official country pavilions of China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Germany, India, the Netherlands and Sri Lanka, while major companies from France, Ireland, Kenya, Korea and Turkey will showcase the latest techniques in the sector. In total, over 100 companies are exhibiting at the Dubai World Trade Center. This three day event will last till December 7.
Source photo: Twitter page Environment & Protected Areas Authority
Floristry trend hotspot
A new floristry trend hotspot at the IPM Dubai 2017 will show how European lifestyle trends can be translated into top-modern floral designs and decorations for a trends-oriented audience. In a showroom, German Florists' Association (FDF) creative director Manfred Hoffmann presents the European floral designs in the European lifestyle themes "Harmonize", "Equalize", "Energize" and "Rebel". This showroom with the floral designs in a trend-oriented presentation is a highlight in the fair. The presentation is supported by flowernow.com, the Middle East's first floral online marketplace.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.