Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IPM Dubai opens its doors todayToday, the IPM Dubai opens its doors for the twelfth time. It will feature the official country pavilions of China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Germany, India, the Netherlands and Sri Lanka, while major companies from France, Ireland, Kenya, Korea and Turkey will showcase the latest techniques in the sector. In total, over 100 companies are exhibiting at the Dubai World Trade Center. This three day event will last till December 7.
Source photo: Twitter page Environment & Protected Areas Authority
Floristry trend hotspot
A new floristry trend hotspot at the IPM Dubai 2017 will show how European lifestyle trends can be translated into top-modern floral designs and decorations for a trends-oriented audience. In a showroom, German Florists' Association (FDF) creative director Manfred Hoffmann presents the European floral designs in the European lifestyle themes "Harmonize", "Equalize", "Energize" and "Rebel". This showroom with the floral designs in a trend-oriented presentation is a highlight in the fair. The presentation is supported by flowernow.com, the Middle East's first floral online marketplace.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.