Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IPM Dubai opens its doors todayToday, the IPM Dubai opens its doors for the twelfth time. It will feature the official country pavilions of China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Germany, India, the Netherlands and Sri Lanka, while major companies from France, Ireland, Kenya, Korea and Turkey will showcase the latest techniques in the sector. In total, over 100 companies are exhibiting at the Dubai World Trade Center. This three day event will last till December 7.
Source photo: Twitter page Environment & Protected Areas Authority
Floristry trend hotspot
A new floristry trend hotspot at the IPM Dubai 2017 will show how European lifestyle trends can be translated into top-modern floral designs and decorations for a trends-oriented audience. In a showroom, German Florists' Association (FDF) creative director Manfred Hoffmann presents the European floral designs in the European lifestyle themes "Harmonize", "Equalize", "Energize" and "Rebel". This showroom with the floral designs in a trend-oriented presentation is a highlight in the fair. The presentation is supported by flowernow.com, the Middle East's first floral online marketplace.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.