Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
KPS 24/7 expands with flowersKPS 24/7 has been a market place for plant growers to trade their ware for years, but now cut flower growers are also welcome. "Due to this expansion we have created one market place on which customers can buy everything they need for a market conforming price."
Marco Stolze, owner of KPS 24/7: "Growers offer a large diversity of flowers and plants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the digital platform. Traders in turn can buy the products digitally and have them delivered at a time and place of their choosing. Due to this method various links are skipped and you can save costs. Apart from fresh trade, the digital market place offers an interesting supply with current prices. A unique system which works on a basis of no cure no pay for the grower."
T: 0031 (0) 174-890029
T: 0031 (0) 174-890029
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.