Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (957)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
KPS 24/7 expands with flowersKPS 24/7 has been a market place for plant growers to trade their ware for years, but now cut flower growers are also welcome. "Due to this expansion we have created one market place on which customers can buy everything they need for a market conforming price."
Marco Stolze, owner of KPS 24/7: "Growers offer a large diversity of flowers and plants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the digital platform. Traders in turn can buy the products digitally and have them delivered at a time and place of their choosing. Due to this method various links are skipped and you can save costs. Apart from fresh trade, the digital market place offers an interesting supply with current prices. A unique system which works on a basis of no cure no pay for the grower."
T: 0031 (0) 174-890029
T: 0031 (0) 174-890029
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.