Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Ornamental plant exhibition opens in HanoiA variety of ornamental trees and birds from around the country are on display in an exhibition in Phuc Tho District on the outskirts of Hanoi.
The event is divided into four sections, including an exhibition area of nearly 1,000 typical ornamental trees; an exhibition area of orchids, decorative flowers, rocks, birds and garden tools; a trade fair and an area for cultural performances.
Visitors to the exhibitions, who are businessmen or garden owners from Vietnam and abroad, will have the opportunity to exchange experiences, share their creative works and forecast the new trends of ornamental items on the market.
This year’s exhibition is the second of its kind. It runs until December 19. The first exhibition, held January 8-15, 2016, displayed over 1,200 works of ornamental plants and birds from across Vietnam.
Read more at VietNam Net
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.