Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Antigua Flowers and Oro Farms
Behind the scenes at Dümmen Orange's production facilities in GuatemalaDümmen Orange has been operating in Guatemala since 2014. They utilize two farms and produce approximately 125 million cuttings per year of perennials, succulents and annuals. The larger farm; Antigua Flowers has 30 acres of production space and is located on 4500 feet above sea level. 80 percent of all perennials supplied by Dümmen Orange are produced at this farm. The second farm in Guatemala is Oro Farms. 22 acres of production space and is situated at an elevation of 3600 feet above sea level.
Dümmen Orange invested the last year in updating and renovating their Guatemalan facilities to better align with their customers' needs.
Check out the new video tour of both farms highlighting the changes that have been made.
For more information
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.