Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indo-German bilateral workshop on testing of rose varietiesAn Indo-German bilateral workshop on 'Principles of DUS Testing of Rose Varieties and Vegetables according to UPOV System' was organised at IIHR on Dec 14-15th in association with PPV&FRA, New Delhi.
Ms Friedhilde Trautewein, expert on rose and vegetable DUS testing from BSA, Germany deliberated on DUS testing procedures and Plant Breeders' rights in Germany. Dipal Roy Chowdhury, Joint Registrar, PPV&FRA deliberated on PPV&FR Act of India. Representatives of South Indian Floriculture Association as well as commercial rose growers and exporters participated in the workshop and discussed about the issues related to 'Plant variety protection' in rose.
Scientists and research staff of Directorate of Floriculture-Pune, AICRP-NARP-Pune, UHS-Bagalkot participated in the workshop besides the crop breeders and DUS workers from IIHR. DUS guidelines in rose and vegetables were discussed in detail and visits were organised to fields where DUS testing was in progress.
Source: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.