Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (974)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (31)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (6)
- "Building an orchid brand in a new market" (1)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Schoneveld Breeding to get new glass dome officeSchoneveld Breeding, established in 1930, will next year be moving from Twello to the nearby village of Wilp. Its new accommodation was designed by BDG Architecten and comprises production greenhouses and working areas measuring 19,000 m2 plus a large glass dome with an area of 3,000 m².
Thermoflor is going to build the glass dome together with the main contractor Haafkens from Deventer. The production greenhouses will be built by Technokas.
The glass dome will be a real Bright Building characterised by a lot of transparency: an open steel structure with lattice columns and trusses, reflective insulating glass and a steep roof gradient of 40 degrees. The dome will accommodate laboratories, offices and an education and inspiration centre.
Thermoflor will start work here in February 2018. You’ll be able to follow the progress here.
For more information:
6422 PC Heerlen
T: +31 (45) 541 14 58
F: +31 (45) 542 18 92
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.