Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Schoneveld Breeding to get new glass dome officeSchoneveld Breeding, established in 1930, will next year be moving from Twello to the nearby village of Wilp. Its new accommodation was designed by BDG Architecten and comprises production greenhouses and working areas measuring 19,000 m2 plus a large glass dome with an area of 3,000 m².
Thermoflor is going to build the glass dome together with the main contractor Haafkens from Deventer. The production greenhouses will be built by Technokas.
The glass dome will be a real Bright Building characterised by a lot of transparency: an open steel structure with lattice columns and trusses, reflective insulating glass and a steep roof gradient of 40 degrees. The dome will accommodate laboratories, offices and an education and inspiration centre.
Thermoflor will start work here in February 2018. You’ll be able to follow the progress here.
For more information:
6422 PC Heerlen
T: +31 (45) 541 14 58
F: +31 (45) 542 18 92
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.