Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Last chance to enter the INDEGA IPM Innovation Award 2018This year the International INDEGA IPM Innovation Award puts a special focus on new developments in digitalization and automatization. Now there is the last chance to enter the competition until 11th of January 2018. Every year IPM Messe Essen and the Association of the German Horticultural Industry INDEGA (Interessenvertretung der deutschen Industrie für den Gartenbau) honour IPM exhibitors with this award for technical progress in horticulture.
The international INDEGA IPM Innovation Award will be presented for a product or system which represents an important innovation in horticulture and which is showcased for the first time at the IPM show 2017. All exhibitors at IPM 2017 in Essen are entitled to participate with any novelty of the product range “Greenhouses and technical equipment for greenhouses”, even if they are not focusing on digitalization and automatization, e.g.
- Technical equipment for heating, irrigation, fertilization and plant protection
- Store construction and equipment
- Machines and tools for horticultural production
- Technical equipment and requisites
- Fertilizer, peat substrates, growing media
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.