Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Flower Expo China: More cut flower varieties will be displayedAt the Flower Expo China 2017, red roses were the main eye-catcher on the scene. Chinese visitors were super surprised and appreciated the imported red roses, which were much bigger in full blossom and preserved longer than the Chinese roses. They were very popular and hot-selling on both Valentine's Day and Chinese Qi - Xi Festivals. However, roses of other colors and sizes also attracted much attention in the latter half of Year 2017. Chinese buyers are very looking forward to seeing more rose varieties in the 2018 show.
Besides rose, there are many other types of imported cut flowers loved by Chinese consumers, such as Gypsophila (white or colorful), potted orchid, Gloriosa (Flame lily), Dahlia, Fringed tulip, Dyeing carnation, Eustoma grandiflorum(Lisianthus), peony, Lily, etc. As Chinese consumers are finding more uses for these beautiful flowers, such as in home decoration, floral designs etc, the imports of flowers mentioned above have seen significant growth in recent years, from an already sizeable base.
Ready to make an entrance into the Chinese market? The team of Flower Expo China sincerely welcome more imported cut flowers suppliers to join them together in Guangzhou.
The Flower Expo China will be held from March 21-13, 2018 in the Guangzhou International Sourcing Center Complex in Guangzhou, China.
Free entry: easy to pre-register at www.flowerexpochina.com/order/order.php?id=46, then FREE ENTRY TICKET and guide will be sent to you within 1-3 days.
For more information:
Flower Expo China
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.