Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dibrugarh debuts with flowers
India: Event to boost trade, help farmersAssam agriculture minister Atul Bora on Thursday said the fifth Assam International Agri-Horti Show 2018, opening on Friday, will play an important role in the agricultural sector of the state.
Chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal will inaugurate the event at Chowkidinghee playground at 11am. Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Pema Khandu will attend the event on its concluding day on January 8.
The show is being organised here for the first time, after last year's edition in Guwahati. "The Assam International Agri-Horti Show is the exposition in Assam for innovation and inspiration in agriculture, horticulture, food processing and floriculture. The expo proposes to have a horti and agri exhibition, seminars, network gatherings, flower parades and farmer meets," Bora said. "It will be a great platform for farmers to know about many things in farming technology," he added.
Click here to read the complete article on www.telegraphindia.com
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.