Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 25-27, 2018:
Kenya: First open house at Select Breeding's new showcase in NaivashaEnd 2017, Select Breeding established a new trial and show greenhouse at Oserian Development company in Naivasha, Kenya and it will hold its first open house soon. From January 25-27, their 3000 m2 showcase at an altitude of 1960 meters above sea level will open its doors. Their commercial varieties, new introductions and latest codes will be fully flowering.
Some new varieties are Glamourise, Volcano, Sunshine, Orange Spice and Phoenix.
Click here for the map with directions how to reach the showcase of Select Breeding.
For more information
Dennis and Michael
T: +254 (0) 727 34027
T: +31 (0) 6 12700810 (WhatsApp number)
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.