Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Elburg-Smit joined forces with Perga-PlasticAs of 1 January, Elburg-Smit has joined forces with the German company Perga-Plastic which produces a range of foils for the packaging of dried bulbs. The previous Benelux agent for Perga-Plastic foil was Mr Wijs from the Waco company, based in Purmerend. He has decided to follow a new path in his career.
As for Elburg-Smit, they believe foils are a logical addition to their range of products that includes cappers, other types of packaging for bulbs and labels. Rick Immerzeel is your contact person at Elburg-Smit if you require any information or advice relating to packaging materials for bulbs.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.