Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Elburg-Smit joined forces with Perga-PlasticAs of 1 January, Elburg-Smit has joined forces with the German company Perga-Plastic which produces a range of foils for the packaging of dried bulbs. The previous Benelux agent for Perga-Plastic foil was Mr Wijs from the Waco company, based in Purmerend. He has decided to follow a new path in his career.
As for Elburg-Smit, they believe foils are a logical addition to their range of products that includes cappers, other types of packaging for bulbs and labels. Rick Immerzeel is your contact person at Elburg-Smit if you require any information or advice relating to packaging materials for bulbs.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.