Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (974)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (31)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (6)
- "Building an orchid brand in a new market" (1)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 21-23, 2017 in Milan:
Italy: MyPlant & Garden's online ticket office is openThe tickets for the fourth edition of the Myplant & Garden can be ordered online now. This show will be held from February 21-23, 2017 the MyPlant & Garden will take place at the Polo Rho Fiera di Milano, in Milan, Italy. This edition will again host over 500 exhibitors, but will have a larger exhibition area, 45,000 in total, as a third hall has been added.
Click here to register.
During the 3 days of exhibition, the fair is the heart of international floricultural and green business. The 8 sectors represented (nurseries, flowers, decoration, architecture, machinery, services, techniques, pots) show the liveliness of an industry that in Italy has a value of 3 billion euro, employs 150,000 people and is present with 50,000 companies. The liveliness of an industry that was looking for an adequate stage for its demands.
In the 2017 edition, the event hosted 567 exhibitors (+30%>2016; +70%>2015). Besides that, it also facilitated 110 official, international buyer delegations, 40 sold-out meetings, seminars, talks and events. And even internationally, the event is receiving a reputation. Last edition, 21 percent of the exhibitors came from abroad (a 3 percent increase compared to 2016) and 12 percent of the 13,000 professionals in the field who visited the show. Click here to view the 2017 video and photo gallery to get an impression of the show.
Click here to register.
For more information
Myplant & Garden
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.