Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 3, Chicago & February 24, Baltimore
US: Perennial Plant Association holds central regional symposiumThe Perennial Plant Association and The Morton Arboretum are teaming up to offer a day-long symposium entitled, ‘Plants for Pollinators.’ Some of the best writers and most knowledgeable experts in the business will be here, and you’re invited to listen, learn, and ask questions. Horticulture professionals and garden enthusiasts can meet well-known authors, discover great plants, and get ideas and inspiration for the 2018 growing season.
- Doug Tallamy, Professor and Chair of the Department of Entomology and Wildlife, University of Delaware, and author, Bringing Nature Home
- Kylee Baumle, author, The Monarch: Saving our Most Loved Butterfly
- Nina Koziol, garden writer, This Garden Cooks
- Jack Pizzo, Pizzo and Associates
- Richard Hawke, Plant Evaluation Manager and Associate Scientist, Chicago Botanic Garden
- Mark Dwyer, Director of Horticulture, Rotary Botanical Gardens, Janesville WI
Click here for more information about the two events.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.