Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Selecta one acquires Kalanchoe breeding from Topcolor BreedingGoing in line with the strategic extension of its product portfolio pot plants Selecta one has acquired the assortment and breeding program of Topcolor Breeding vof, Holland.
Since 2004 Topcolor Breeding has specialized in breeding and sales of single flowering Kalanchoe varieties. All varieties have been selected in close cooperation with growers and produced in Holland, but also in Denmark, Germany, North America and Brazil. The total sales volume reaches 7 Mio units per year. All existing customer and supplier relations will remain untouched from the transaction.
With the acquisition of this genepool Selecta one expands for the first time its product portfolio into the market of flowering pot plants. Dr. Ulrich Sander, CMO/CTO Selecta one: "The genetic diversity of Topcolor's breeding is highly interesting. The large gene pool will help us to develop the assortment program further to launch new attractive products into our worldwide markets."
For more information:
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.