Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (974)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (31)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (6)
- "Building an orchid brand in a new market" (1)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Selecta one acquires Kalanchoe breeding from Topcolor BreedingGoing in line with the strategic extension of its product portfolio pot plants Selecta one has acquired the assortment and breeding program of Topcolor Breeding vof, Holland.
Since 2004 Topcolor Breeding has specialized in breeding and sales of single flowering Kalanchoe varieties. All varieties have been selected in close cooperation with growers and produced in Holland, but also in Denmark, Germany, North America and Brazil. The total sales volume reaches 7 Mio units per year. All existing customer and supplier relations will remain untouched from the transaction.
With the acquisition of this genepool Selecta one expands for the first time its product portfolio into the market of flowering pot plants. Dr. Ulrich Sander, CMO/CTO Selecta one: "The genetic diversity of Topcolor's breeding is highly interesting. The large gene pool will help us to develop the assortment program further to launch new attractive products into our worldwide markets."
For more information:
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.