Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomingdale Roses presents new rosesFriday the 19th of January the clock sales of 4 new Bloomingdale Roses rose varieties starts. The clock sales will be at the roses clock of Royal FloraHolland in Aalsmeer. The four new rose varieties are large-flowered T-hybrid roses named 'Green Flash', 'Melina', 'Olivia' & 'Pink Delight'.
Rose buyers, journalists and other trade visitors are invited to the 'Meet & Greet' of Bloomingdale Roses to have a look at the four new rose varieties and get a preview of the new varieties which will be introduced later this year. During this annual event, visitors can also have a look at the complete rose assortment of Bloomingdale Roses. During the event visitors will also meet the new Director Jaimin Shah. Besides this, all visitors can let themselves be photographed before a real 'green screen' together with the beautiful Bloomingdale Roses flower ladies.
New T-hybrid Roses
The 4 new species are the green 'Green Flash', pink 'Pink Delight’, orange ‘Olivia' and white-purple 'Melina'. The assortment of Bloomingdale Roses increases with the 4 new varieties to a total of 27 rose varieties. Bloomingdale Roses from Kenya produces a large range of T-hybrid roses on a modern nursery of 30 Hectares in the region Timau in Kenya. This region is situated on the slopes of Mount Kenya at a height of 2,450 meters above sea level.
For more information
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.