Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomingdale Roses presents new rosesFriday the 19th of January the clock sales of 4 new Bloomingdale Roses rose varieties starts. The clock sales will be at the roses clock of Royal FloraHolland in Aalsmeer. The four new rose varieties are large-flowered T-hybrid roses named 'Green Flash', 'Melina', 'Olivia' & 'Pink Delight'.
Rose buyers, journalists and other trade visitors are invited to the 'Meet & Greet' of Bloomingdale Roses to have a look at the four new rose varieties and get a preview of the new varieties which will be introduced later this year. During this annual event, visitors can also have a look at the complete rose assortment of Bloomingdale Roses. During the event visitors will also meet the new Director Jaimin Shah. Besides this, all visitors can let themselves be photographed before a real 'green screen' together with the beautiful Bloomingdale Roses flower ladies.
New T-hybrid Roses
The 4 new species are the green 'Green Flash', pink 'Pink Delight’, orange ‘Olivia' and white-purple 'Melina'. The assortment of Bloomingdale Roses increases with the 4 new varieties to a total of 27 rose varieties. Bloomingdale Roses from Kenya produces a large range of T-hybrid roses on a modern nursery of 30 Hectares in the region Timau in Kenya. This region is situated on the slopes of Mount Kenya at a height of 2,450 meters above sea level.
For more information
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.