Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya moves to secure post-Brexit trade deals with the UKKenya has initiated informal bilateral talks with Britain as it seeks to establish a new trade deal to protect its exports to the European market now that Brexit will likely affect duty free access of Kenyan goods to the country.
Trade Principal Secretary, Chris Kiptoo, says though the UK will be officially pulling out of the European Union next year, there is a likelihood of Brexit negotiations affecting the movement of Kenyan goods to the country.
“We are currently holding some informal talks with the UK to ensure our exports to Britain is not impacted when the country eventually pulls out of EU in 2019,” said Dr Kiptoo Thursday.
Read more at Business Daily (Gerald Andae)
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.