Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GASA Young Plants enters into closer dialogue with consumersFor quite some time now, GASA Young Plants has wanted to enter into a closer dialogue with the consumers. Therefore they are now active on Instagram.
Sales Consultant, Kristian Krogh Baagøe: “At our Instagram profile we will show the latest plant trends, and we will use the consumer’s feedback as an indicator of whether the products will be popular."
With the responses from the consumers, GASA Young Plants will be even better at guiding their customers with the result that they can choose to produce exactly the cultures based on consumer preferences, rather than choosing randomly.
For more information:
DK-5200 Odense V, Denmark
Tel.: +45 6548 1200
Fax: +45 6548 1201
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.