- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Queensland flower business for sale
- VNU Exhibitions appoints Heiko M. Stutzinger as new Managing Director Asia Pacific
- US: Mycorrhizal Applications expands West Coast sales team
- Asperello T34 Biocontrol awarded with Retailers’ Choice Award
- Royal FloraHolland to hold last General Members’ Meeting in current format
Top 5 -last week
- US (NY): Tulip bulb planting in honor of Dutch-American Heritage Day
- "Holding on to bamboo turned out to be the right decision"
- New Zealand: Rose festival returns to Hamilton Gardens
- US: Michigan Greenhouse Growers Expo emphasizes practical application
- China: Chrysanthemum flowers enter harvest season
"The rise of the Golden Empire"
One product was the Golden Empire, a member of Danziger’s Timeless Bidens collection.
“We decided to create a more focused display this year in Essen. Instead of having many different varieties on our display, we chose to exhibit only varieties from our Timeless collection and from our Amore Petunia series. This turned out to be a smart decision”, says Ayala Zilberman, Europe Sales Manager at Danziger.
Timeless is a rather new brand of Danziger’s Bidens, debuted at the 2017 Flower Trials.
“Our R&D has managed to create a large, diverse, unique and innovative assortment of Bidens. From top of the line best sellers, such as the Blazing Glory and Yellow Charm to new colors like the Pretty in Pink, and unique varieties like the Golden Empire. Danziger thus offers a 'one stop shop' of Bidens, with all types and colors of Bidens, in one place. We called it our Timeless Collection, as we look at these varieties like a 'family', gathering all members from the more traditional to the 'young and kicking' under the same umbrella of high quality Bidens brand”, says Liat Kaplan, Global Marketing Manager.
The booth of Danziger at the IPM Essen 2018.
“This exhibition was definitely very good for the Golden Empire. People kept asking me 'Is that Bidens?' and I was happy to answer - yes. This is actually one of my favorite Bidens varieties, as it's so floriferous, regenerating flowers, and it has a tall, “royal” appearance, one cannot ignore”, says Ayala.
Danziger will present the Timeless Collection again during the upcoming CAST event and at the 2018 Flower Trials.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-02 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 2018-02-23 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 2018-02-22 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 2018-02-21 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 2018-02-20 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 2018-02-15 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 2018-02-14 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 2018-02-13 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 2018-02-12 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-09 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 2018-02-08 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-07 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 2018-02-06 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 2018-02-05 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 2018-02-02 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018