Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 9-11, Harare
Zimbabwe gets ready for new trade showFrom Tuesday October 9 to Thursday October 11 the first edition of a new exhibition 'HortiFlor Zimbabwe' will be organized in Zimbabwe, Africa. The trade fair that will be focusing on the promotion of the Zimbabwean horticulture and floriculture industry, will take place in the Harare International Convention Center, the HICC.
HortiFlor will be a platform meant to bring together international suppliers from the fresh flower & fresh produce industry, to meet with growers, farmers, traders, investors and (non) governmental bodies from Zimbabwe with the goal to increase production, trade & exports of Zimbabwean grown flowers, vegetables and fruits. For this purpose suppliers, but also growers, will be able to display their products and produce during this 3 day trade fair. Furthermore a conference will be held for which keynote speakers will be invited as well as workshops and seminars that will be part of the programme.
With this initiative HortiFlor hopes to contribute to the further growth of production and consequently exports of floriculture products and horticulture produce to Europe, but also to other regions in the world.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.