Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 9-11, Harare
Zimbabwe gets ready for new trade showFrom Tuesday October 9 to Thursday October 11 the first edition of a new exhibition 'HortiFlor Zimbabwe' will be organized in Zimbabwe, Africa. The trade fair that will be focusing on the promotion of the Zimbabwean horticulture and floriculture industry, will take place in the Harare International Convention Center, the HICC.
HortiFlor will be a platform meant to bring together international suppliers from the fresh flower & fresh produce industry, to meet with growers, farmers, traders, investors and (non) governmental bodies from Zimbabwe with the goal to increase production, trade & exports of Zimbabwean grown flowers, vegetables and fruits. For this purpose suppliers, but also growers, will be able to display their products and produce during this 3 day trade fair. Furthermore a conference will be held for which keynote speakers will be invited as well as workshops and seminars that will be part of the programme.
With this initiative HortiFlor hopes to contribute to the further growth of production and consequently exports of floriculture products and horticulture produce to Europe, but also to other regions in the world.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.