Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
April 17-19, Kiev
A wealth of Dutch companies at Flower Expo UkraineFlower Expo Ukraine takes place annually at the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kiev and for this year the dates are set from 17-19 April.
Once again a very large number of Dutch companies will be present at Flower Expo Ukraine and a large part of these companies will exhibit within the Holland Pavilion organised by FlowerFame.
TopFlower BV (formerly Holland Flower Partners from Hennie Brockhoff) and Blooming (Peter van der Sluis) jointly carry the FlowerFame concept and since 2006 the company has been active at the Moscow Flowers and Flower Expo Ukraine exhibitions.
For Flower Expo Ukraine 2018 the Holland Pavilion will also be the host of the Flower Circus booth in which a number of Dutch growers will be presented with a product presentation in addition to on-going flower demonstrations given at this Flower Circus booth.
Flower Circus is travelling around the world with their shows and their Flower Magicians entertain and inspire florists with beautiful commercial floral arrangements.
As every year FlowerFame is the organiser of the flower demonstrations on the main stage, which will take place during all three days of the exhibition. These flower demonstrations have become a major attraction point of the exhibition and attract florists and other industry professionals from all parts of Ukraine.
Kuno Jacobs, Managing Director of Nova Exhibitions BV states: “The involvement of both FlowerFame as well as Flower Circus is of great added value to the exhibition as it offers participants many possibilities to show their products during the exhibition. Besides having a booth, participants can now also be involved in floral demonstrations and/or have a small product presentation. In addition the floral demonstrations organised by FlowerFame and Flower Circus attract florists and other flower professionals from all parts of Ukraine”.
The large Holland participation is endorsed by the Netherlands Embassy in Kiev, who has been supporting the exhibition since the very beginning. During the exhibition the Embassy will traditionally organise a large network reception for all Dutch participants and Ukrainian guests.
Ukraine is basically the last emerging market in Europe with a population of over 45 million people who are very fond of Flowers & Plants.
Flower Expo Ukraine is being organised under the patronage of the Flower Council of Ukraine and each year, the exhibition brings together industry professionals from the horticultural sector from around Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
During Flower Expo Ukraine 2017 more than 7,000 visitors made their way to the exhibition to source new products, make new contacts, obtain market information or visit one of the numerous floral demonstrations.
Some 95 companies from 9 countries worldwide have chosen Flower Expo Ukraine as the platform to launch or strengthen their business in Ukraine.
Companies which are interested to participate in the Holland Pavilion, have a product presentation or sponsor one of the floral demonstrations can contact Hennie Brockhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 53 83 54 07.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.