- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
April 17-19, Kiev
A wealth of Dutch companies at Flower Expo Ukraine
Once again a very large number of Dutch companies will be present at Flower Expo Ukraine and a large part of these companies will exhibit within the Holland Pavilion organised by FlowerFame.
TopFlower BV (formerly Holland Flower Partners from Hennie Brockhoff) and Blooming (Peter van der Sluis) jointly carry the FlowerFame concept and since 2006 the company has been active at the Moscow Flowers and Flower Expo Ukraine exhibitions.
For Flower Expo Ukraine 2018 the Holland Pavilion will also be the host of the Flower Circus booth in which a number of Dutch growers will be presented with a product presentation in addition to on-going flower demonstrations given at this Flower Circus booth.
Flower Circus is travelling around the world with their shows and their Flower Magicians entertain and inspire florists with beautiful commercial floral arrangements.
As every year FlowerFame is the organiser of the flower demonstrations on the main stage, which will take place during all three days of the exhibition. These flower demonstrations have become a major attraction point of the exhibition and attract florists and other industry professionals from all parts of Ukraine.
Kuno Jacobs, Managing Director of Nova Exhibitions BV states: “The involvement of both FlowerFame as well as Flower Circus is of great added value to the exhibition as it offers participants many possibilities to show their products during the exhibition. Besides having a booth, participants can now also be involved in floral demonstrations and/or have a small product presentation. In addition the floral demonstrations organised by FlowerFame and Flower Circus attract florists and other flower professionals from all parts of Ukraine”.
The large Holland participation is endorsed by the Netherlands Embassy in Kiev, who has been supporting the exhibition since the very beginning. During the exhibition the Embassy will traditionally organise a large network reception for all Dutch participants and Ukrainian guests.
Ukraine is basically the last emerging market in Europe with a population of over 45 million people who are very fond of Flowers & Plants.
Flower Expo Ukraine is being organised under the patronage of the Flower Council of Ukraine and each year, the exhibition brings together industry professionals from the horticultural sector from around Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
During Flower Expo Ukraine 2017 more than 7,000 visitors made their way to the exhibition to source new products, make new contacts, obtain market information or visit one of the numerous floral demonstrations.
Some 95 companies from 9 countries worldwide have chosen Flower Expo Ukraine as the platform to launch or strengthen their business in Ukraine.
Companies which are interested to participate in the Holland Pavilion, have a product presentation or sponsor one of the floral demonstrations can contact Hennie Brockhoff at email@example.com or +31 6 53 83 54 07.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/19/2018 Green City Tour celebrates 100 years of horticulture research in Straelen
- 09/19/2018 Flower Circus at Flowers Expo Moscow
- 09/19/2018 Photo report FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 US (MA): Pesticide recertification credits available at Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo
- 09/18/2018 US (NC): Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers Annual Symposium
- 09/18/2018 Photoreport FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 Closing celebration of Anthura's 80th anniversary year
- 09/18/2018 A new Scoop at the ExpoFlor Ecuador
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): SNA Research Conference proceedings available
- 09/17/2018 Vietnam: The very first edition of the Floral Inspirations
- 09/14/2018 Ready for a busy week in Quito?
- 09/14/2018 First annual Canadian Flowers Week blooms September 13-19th 2018
- 09/14/2018 Russia: FlowersExpo2018 has come to an end
- 09/13/2018 US (WI): Star Valley Flowers draws a record-breaking crowd
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 China: 50,000 m2 for flowers, horticulture and the garden industry
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 UK: Perennial staff take on Great Wall to raise £6,000 for charity