- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
Elevated view of the exhibition, AstanaFloraExpo'2017.
Over the years, the exhibition has made considerable contribution into the formation of the flower business of Kazakhstan. This exhibition is said to be the only specialized exhibition held regularly both in Kazakhstan and throughout Central Asia. It does not only attract large flower market players, but also experienced floristic and landscape companies as well as domestic producers of floral and ornamental products, professional landscaping companies.
Among exhibitors of “AstanaFloraExpo’2017” there were participants from many countries of the world including suppliers of floral and ornamental products, seeds and planting stock, companies specializing in landscaping, nurseries, floristic and landscape design companies. Suppliers of equipment and technology for the greenhouse sector and garden centers, products for landscape design and floristics are also among exhibition participants.
In 2017, about 100 companies, including companies from Germany, Belgium, Italy, Colombia, Russia, Spain, Poland and Ecuador, presented their products and services at an area of 2,114 square meters.
Over the three exhibition days, the show welcomed 7,768 visitors in total. By company scope of activity, the majority were in floristics/decor (32%), followed by greening and landscaping (20%), retail sales of flowers and plants (18%), dealers of flower and plants (16%) and nursery/garden centers (13%). The majority was interested in cut flowers, garden flowers and pot flowers (51%), followed by nurseries, planting materials and trees (19%), accessories for floristics (16%) and seeds, soils and fertilizers (14%).
Curious about the show? This 3.5 minute video below gives a good impression of the show.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/02/2018 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 02/23/2018 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 02/22/2018 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 02/21/2018 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 02/20/2018 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 02/15/2018 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 02/14/2018 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 02/13/2018 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 02/12/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/09/2018 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 02/08/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/07/2018 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 02/06/2018 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 02/05/2018 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 02/02/2018 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018