- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Filled white flower adds new option for chrysanthemum lovers
- US (FL): Dewar Nurseries launches new family-owned brand: Elizabeth & Alexandra
- Getting Cyperus to consumers intact
- New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- Plants capable of rapid, long-distance defensive signaling to warn leaves of danger
Top 5 -last week
- CAN (NS): Unwanted agricultural pesticides collected at no charge
- Binder/cutter combination to be launched at IFTF
- US: Promotional materials available for NGB “Year of the” program
- Dutch chrysanthemum breeder highlights novelties
- Kenya: "Union wary of more lay-offs as flower firms hire staff on contract"
AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
Elevated view of the exhibition, AstanaFloraExpo'2017.
Over the years, the exhibition has made considerable contribution into the formation of the flower business of Kazakhstan. This exhibition is said to be the only specialized exhibition held regularly both in Kazakhstan and throughout Central Asia. It does not only attract large flower market players, but also experienced floristic and landscape companies as well as domestic producers of floral and ornamental products, professional landscaping companies.
Among exhibitors of “AstanaFloraExpo’2017” there were participants from many countries of the world including suppliers of floral and ornamental products, seeds and planting stock, companies specializing in landscaping, nurseries, floristic and landscape design companies. Suppliers of equipment and technology for the greenhouse sector and garden centers, products for landscape design and floristics are also among exhibition participants.
In 2017, about 100 companies, including companies from Germany, Belgium, Italy, Colombia, Russia, Spain, Poland and Ecuador, presented their products and services at an area of 2,114 square meters.
Over the three exhibition days, the show welcomed 7,768 visitors in total. By company scope of activity, the majority were in floristics/decor (32%), followed by greening and landscaping (20%), retail sales of flowers and plants (18%), dealers of flower and plants (16%) and nursery/garden centers (13%). The majority was interested in cut flowers, garden flowers and pot flowers (51%), followed by nurseries, planting materials and trees (19%), accessories for floristics (16%) and seeds, soils and fertilizers (14%).
Curious about the show? This 3.5 minute video below gives a good impression of the show.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-02 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 2018-02-23 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 2018-02-22 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 2018-02-21 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 2018-02-20 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 2018-02-15 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 2018-02-14 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 2018-02-13 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 2018-02-12 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-09 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 2018-02-08 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-07 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 2018-02-06 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 2018-02-05 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 2018-02-02 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018