Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 19-23, Nairobi
High-tech ag industry gathers in KenyaDuring the days 19 to 23 March, Nairobi (Kenya) will be the international capital of Biocontrol Africa 2018 and the 16th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition.
After several events in Asia, India and Latin America, this time the capital of Kenya, Nairobi, has been chosen for the location of the Biocontrol Africa and the 16th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition. Delegates from more than 60 countries will meet with exhibitors from companies from all corners of the world to discuss, review and evaluate the latest advances and knowledge in sustainable and accurate agriculture: biological control, specialty plant nutrition, irrigation and fertigation, technology greenhouse, precision agriculture, biostimulants and biofertilisers.
Biocontrol Africa 2018 will be held on the 19th and 20th of March. It is the largest global scientific-technical meeting on biocontrol held in Africa and will bring together many international specialists, consultants, manufacturers, institutions, academics, journalists, cooperatives and suppliers from around the world involved in the optimisation of sustainability and the quality of crops. Its objective is to promote products, technologies and innovative solutions that adapt to the geographic and climatic conditions, emphasising those proposals for development and biocontrol technology in Africa, as indicated by 2BMONTHLY and New Ag International, organisers of the event.
The conference program, organised in 5 sessions, will have the participation of expert speakers who will analyze the global market on biocontrol, will examine this market in Africa, its main trends in the industry, what is the policy and how it is regulated. We will also talk about the yields and benefits of the biocontrol product, the business it generates, the trends among producers and distributors, the biological production, the technological development of the formulations and the emerging technologies in microbial, natural and semiochemical extracts.
Coinciding with the Biocontrol Africa 2018 sessions, during the following days (March 21 to 23), the 16th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition will be held at the same venue (Radisson Blu, Upper Hill, Nairobi). This conference is a platform that unites research, innovation and application of high technology agriculture. The opening remarks by New Ag International will be followed by those of Fahd Benkirane, Vice President of OCP in Morocco. The technical sessions, in this edition, will analyze issues regarding biofertilisers, biostimulants and plant nutrition from speakers from prestigious academic institutions and relevant companies in Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, Turkey, Singapore, Zimbabwe, Belgium, China, Spain, Australia, Italy, Poland, Germany and Norway.
For more information:
New Ag International
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.