Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2018 e-GRO webinar recording linksIn case you missed them live, e-Gro created links to their winter 2018 webinars.
A complete library of webinar and video recordings are archived on the e-GRO YouTube channel.
- New In-House Nutrient Monitoring Website
- PourThru Monitoring Basics
- Using the PourThru Tracking App
- Mixing and Measuring Small Amounts of PGRs and Pesticides
- Perennial PGR Update
- Biocontainers and Growth Regulators: Strategies for Effective Control
- Recognizing PGR Overdoses, Other Mimics, and How to Get Back on Track
- Greenhouse Photoperiodic Lighting Strategies
- Ornamental Photoperiodic Studies and Responses
- Edible Crops Photoperiodic Responses and Studies
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.