Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch agri delegation visits UgandaDelegation of agri-companies from the Netherlands will participate in the Harvest Money Expo 2018. They will exhibit innovative agri-solutions for both crop and livestock specifically in dairy, horticultural, poultry, potatoes, livestock feeds, soil, crop and animal health, solar energy and irrigation.
Field visits and Expo
A Dutch Agri delegation will visit Uganda from 14th Ė 18th February. The trade mission will start with field visits in the respective sectors, thereafter the Dutch companies will exhibit in the Holland lounge during the Harvest Money Expo at Mandela national stadium, Kampala. This event is part of the Uganda Best Farmer Award, organised annually by the NewVision Media Group, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, DFCU bank, Koudijs and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) in Uganda.
The delegation consists of leading companies from the Netherlands; they will bring their most innovative solutions especially designed to address the constraints within Ugandaís agricultural sector.
There will be over 25 local Dutch-Ugandan companies present, providing products & services on the Ugandan market. Ugandaís Best Farmers from the Best Farmer Competition will be exhibiting in the Holland lounge. Lastly; 13 companies supported through the EKN funded programs will be showcasing their innovative and market oriented solutions towards the growth of the dairy, horticulture, rice and potatoes sectors more so showcasing employment opportunities for youth in Agribusiness.
During the 3-day event there will be workshops, presentations and Masterclasses in the seminar room in the Holland lounge. An official opening ceremony will be held in the Holland Lounge on the morning of the first day. The Holland lounge will be opened by the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Uganda Mr. Henk Jan Bakker.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.