Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Vitro Plus innovates in cultivation system for fernsVitro Plus has developed a whole new cultivation system for ferns, where plants are cultivated into semi hardened off seedlings in a fully monitored efficient way.
This new system has been derived from Vitro Plus 30 year old tissue culture system, which needed new modified growing conditions.
A separate greenhouse has been equipped into a multi-layered state of art cultivating area one can imagine.
By using special trollies fitted with led plates, which were developed in cooperation with REVEB, the cultivation capacity per m3 is 20-30 times higher than in traditional greenhouses. The latest cooling and air conditioning systems will guarantee a verifiable climate. Next to the cultivation hall a fully automatic production area has been equipped to produce plants.
In addition a tissue culture laboratory has been housed as well where Vitro Research does a detailed study of new species, protocols and new innovative processes. This great expansion has prepared Vitro Plus for the future and its constant pursuit to lead the way in the fern world.
For more information:
P.O. Box 1
4328 ZG, Burgh-Haamstede
T: +31 (0)111 46 80 88
F: +31 (0)111 46 86 08
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.