Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Yme Pasma, Royal FloraHolland:
“We work hard for better logistics every day”Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and International Women’s day will soon be upon us. With these peak days quickly approaching, we would like to let you know how we are systematically improving our daily service. For now and in the future. Yme Pasma explains.
Yme Pasma has been Chief Operations Officer (COO) at Royal FloraHolland since November. He is responsible for the logistics of the marketplace. Before this, he worked for 23 years at Post NL and, in various management roles, led the changeover from physical post to electronic channels. He lives in the Aalsmeer region. Yme is looking forward to the peak days in floriculture. "I have jumped onto a moving train in this job. It is good that people in logistics at all the locations are focused on what they themselves can do to improve our service today and tomorrow. Not what needs to be done in four years' time, but now."
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.