Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Mother’s Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Yme Pasma, Royal FloraHolland:
“We work hard for better logistics every day”Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and International Women’s day will soon be upon us. With these peak days quickly approaching, we would like to let you know how we are systematically improving our daily service. For now and in the future. Yme Pasma explains.
Yme Pasma has been Chief Operations Officer (COO) at Royal FloraHolland since November. He is responsible for the logistics of the marketplace. Before this, he worked for 23 years at Post NL and, in various management roles, led the changeover from physical post to electronic channels. He lives in the Aalsmeer region. Yme is looking forward to the peak days in floriculture. "I have jumped onto a moving train in this job. It is good that people in logistics at all the locations are focused on what they themselves can do to improve our service today and tomorrow. Not what needs to be done in four years' time, but now."
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.