Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 7-9, Shanghai
19th China International Fertilizer Show coming upFrom 7 to 9 March 2018 the 19th China International Fertilizer Show (CAC Show) takes place in the New International Expo Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai, China. You can visit Fertiplus Organic Fertilizers (Ferm O Feed) there at Booth N5M23.
After 18 years of experience, CAC has become the world's largest agrochemical exhibition and a UFI approved event in 2012. Integrating new product display, technical exchange and trade talks together, CAC serves as the world's largest one-stop platform with the most active transactions for agrochemical trade, exchange and cooperation involved in pesticides, fertilizers, seeds, beyond-agriculture, production & packaging equipment, crop protection equipment, logistics, consultancy, laboratories and supportive services. It opens a window for Chinese agrochemical enterprises to march into the international market, and is the annual get-together for global agrochemical business performers.
On March 7th and 8th you can visit the exhibition from 8:30 – 17:30. On March 9th you can visit the exhibition from 9:00 – 15:00. The entry is free, all you need to do is register here.
- Click here to see where you can find the Fertiplus booth (floorplan).
- Click here for more information.
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.