Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
South African delegation visits HortiContactAs part of an incoming trade mission on the 17th-24th of February, NABC will welcome and support an incoming mission from South Africa, organized by SANEC South Africa. This mission is an initiative of the Tshwane Municipality, Tshwane Economic Development Agency (TEDA).
On Wednesday the 21st of February 2018 NABC will organize from 14:30 to 16:30 a B2B matchmaking event between Dutch companies and the 6 South African companies from the horticulture sector at the Horticontact Expo in Gorinchem. The 6 horticultural companies that you can meet at the HortiContact are in flower (bulb), organic fruit and vegetable production, tree and plant production, agricultural research and services. In addition, there will also be a TEDA representative at the matchmaking.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13:00 and 21:00 at Evenementenhal Gorinchem.
To register for the matchmaking event, please contact Myrthe van der Gaast at Agribusiness@nabc.nl or +31 (0)70 304 3618.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.