Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Marco Vijverberg on sweeping machine Stefix 135
"It's like they've been waiting for this for years"
The Dutchman Marco Vijverberg is no new face in French horticulture. He is the contact person for the sales of Stefix 135 of Steenks Service, among others. Stefix 135 is a sweeping machine used to clear both indoor and outdoor areas from dust. The controller sits on the sweeping machine. "This machine has a large capacity and can clear a lot of square metres of dirt and dust. As Stefix 135 doesn't just sweep up the coarse dirt, but also hoovers the fine dust, falling dust is a thing of the past," says Marco.
Marco Vijverberg and Wouter Steenks
Marco has been the dealer for the cultivation floors of ErfGoed in France for eight years. ErfGoed customers were coming to him more and more often with the request for him to find a solution to keeping the floor cloth clean. With this question in mind ErfGoed went to Steenks Service. The sweeping machine Stefix 135 by Steenks Service is adapted so that it can drive over the ErfGoed floor without damaging the cloth. "This machine's wheels don't ride along the same track which prevents wear. The bristles are also adapted. The hardness of the bristles doesn't damage the cloth."
The Stefix 135 has been available on the French market for a year now. And it's going well. Marco: "I showed the first customer a video of a Stefix in practice. He was so impressed he immediately ordered a machine." Last year Marco spoke at FNPHP, a large congress for bedding goods and potted plant growers. Marco showed the same video there. Marco: "The growers present were impressed by the achievements of this machine. It's like they've been waiting for this for years. I immediately received requests to come round and demonstrate the machine at their company."
For more information:
Steenks Service B.V.
Jan van de Laarweg 1
2678 LH De Lier
T: +31(0) 174 510 266 (general)
T + 33 612 455 116
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.