Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Desch Plantpak crowned best managed company 2017-2018Deloitte organises the Best Managed Companies program for the tenth consecutive year. Desch Plantpak participated this year for the second time and was again selected as one of the best managed companies in the Netherlands. For this Deloitte assessed the companies using the Business Maturity Model that maps both internal and external company profiles.
Jan Willem Wieringa, Managing Director: "We are extremely proud that we qualified for the 2nd time. Especially now that plastic companies are under a magnifying glass, we think we are profiling ourselves as 95% + of our material already consists of recycled plastic. Desch Plantpak was already circular before it became a fashion statement. In addition, we are within our industry one of the first with D-Grade, our bio product for professional horticulture. With this we are a leading innovator in the plastic world!"
Best Managed Companies program
Looking for the best managed companies within Dutch medium and large companies, Deloitte assesses the strategy, the operational management, the degree of innovation and the financial results of the participating companies based on the Business Maturity Model. This model has been developed together with the University of Utrecht. The Best Managed Companies programme focuses on Dutch companies with a turnover of at least twenty-five million euros, which are financially sound and have a shareholding or independent management. An overview of the winners can be found on bestmanagedcompanies.nl
For more information:
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.