Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nigeria exports 1,983 containers of hibiscus to MexicoFollowing a drive for high non-oil exports, Nigeria has exported 1,983 containers of hibiscus (Zobo) to Mexico alone, thereby generating $35 million within a short time in 2017.
Coordinating Director of the Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS), Dr Vincent Isegbe, disclosed this in a chat with Vanguard, where he said farmers and other investors were yet to tap into this ‘goldmine’ of hibiscus business in the country due to high demand from Europe, Asia and America.
According to him farmers of hibiscus in Jigawa had the highest export of hibiscus in 2017, because they are the largest producers of the commodity.
Read more at Vanguard (Gabriel Ewepu)
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.